In 2011, research was conducted that studied six specific success-limiting habits that prevent achievers from the dreams they are working to achieve. These habits include:
• Giving in to Discouragement
• Working while Disorganized
• Being Too Easily Distracted
• Falling Prey to Procrastination
• Placing Tasks Over People
• Being Impatient With Others
I will endeavor to highlight these habits over the next several weeks, identify how they can affect a achiever’s ability to find success, and talk about how Creating Success Life Coaching can help an achiever overcome them.
The first of these six sources of influence is personal motivation...
(Click to read more...)